I received the NOC Out Cover-Up Compact by RedPoint Cosmetics in my first BeautyFix package. I’m always up for trying a new concealer…
NOC Out Pros
- A yellow shade to correct red toned problems (Red Guard), a salmon colored concealer to cancel out dark spots or pigmentation issues (Redpoint calls this “Spot Cover”), and Eye Disguise which is a beige to cover under-eye circles and even out eye area.
- The cover up *really* works! This compact gets rave reviews from consumers and online & print beauty editors (myself included now!). No creasing, no caking, it stays put and does everything promised.
- Packaging is sleek and sturdy, with a nice sized mirror to actually make touchups easy to accomplish.
NOC Out Cons
- Only available in one set of shades (shown in my photo), so darker skinned or olive toned gals are not going to have much luck with this compact.
- Price. In this economy $38 is a bit pricey. Since I heart elf’s concealer bigtime, I’d rather spring for all their shades ($1 each at e.l.f. Cosmetics) and make my own “palette”.
The NOC Out Cover-Up Compact is available at Redpoint’s own website for $38.
Have you tried the NOC Out compact? What were your results?
FTC Disclosure: This item was sent to me free of charge in return for an honest review. The opinion in this article is based on my personal experience and was not influenced by any source. I was not compensated for this article. Feel free to read my disclosure policy for more information.