Like the Jeune D’Age Organics’ serum I reviewed last week, their Marin Toner also “makes my face giggle”. I tell you, I’m one happy skin care gal with this line around!
Toner is such an important part of a proper skin care regimen, yet it is so often overlooked. Jeune’s Marin Toner’s purpose is the balance the skin’s pH level, tighten pores, act as an anti-inflammatory, provide some hydration, stimulate new cell growth. It is even loaded with ingredients that help activate the product you follow it with (usually your moisturizer). Many ingredients are derived from sea water and natural algaes that are chemically similar to skin- making this toner very gentle and non-irritating.
The beauty (sorry, no pun intended!) of Marin Toner, and all Jeune D’age products, is Jeune’s focus on pure, natural ingredients and without additives like parabens or synthetics. I don’t have to worry about irritation due to chemicals or potential long term effects!
Jeune D’age Marin Toner comes in a generously sized jar with application pads. There is so much extra toner in the bottle, that I used the two of the included pads (which are great for exfoliation!) plus a cotton pad sandwiched in between. This “toner sandwich” was perfect for my neck, chest and back. You could also use a Qtip or cotton ball for application on small, delicate skin areas.
Marin Toner is rich in various sea minerals and Dead Sea salt. This concentrated formula has over twenty skin-healthy minerals-
- Kelp – Draws out impurities and helps bring amino acids back into the skin.
- Blue Green Algae – Builds soft tissue, packed with vitamins.
- Hyaluronan – Dermal hydrator that plumps and smoothes skin.
- Willowbark Extract – A topical astringent that’s a natural source of Salicylic Acid. Helps slough away old skin, stimulate new cell growth, and clear acne.
- Tea Tree Oil – An antibacterial, anti-fungal, natural cleanser, that’s also great for acne!
- Aloe Vera – Acts as a moisturizer and a carrier for the other ingredients into the skin.
I LOVE this stuff!! If feels amazingly good and leaves a natural glow. I went through my full size bottle for this review, bought another bottle just so I could use it on my chest and back. Now I’m so taken by this toner, that I’ve placed a third order! From my results with this brand, I have a feeling that Jeune D’age is going to explode into the skincare world and create quite a stir!
Jeune D’age Organics “Marin Toner” costs $24.95 for 6.76 oz. jar or check out the full line Gift Set for $97.50 (a savings of $17.30!).
Stay tuned for my next two reviews of Jeune D’age skin care!