On a recent order from e.l.f. (eyes lips face) cosmetics, I added the Shimmering Facial Whip in Lilac Petal to my cart. This product is billed a an all-over face color.
- Nice, saturated color.
- Creamy consistency allows for moisturizing.
- Very affordable, sized right for travel.
- Light and fresh citrus fragrance. Fades quickly, but smells nice during application!
- Wears for a quite a long time, even in humid environments.
- Some ingredients have the potential for sensitivity or reactions (glycerin and derivatives; parabens; mineral oil; alcohol can be drying; lots of artificial coloring).
- Small sized tube.
- This creamy product is a bit thick and hard to blend.
- Color is too light for most skin tones (even on my medium skin, it looks like my cheeks are lighter than the rest of my face).
In summary, I probably will not repurchase this product. It just does not seem to perform as well as I’d like. The color is a bit off, and it does not blend well. Even for a dollar, I’d pass and purchase another e.l.f. product.
Purchase e.l.f.’s (eyes lips face) Shimmering Facial Whip in Lilac Petal online or at some of your local Kmart stores. $1.00 for a tube.
Read on for a FULL ingredient list…
Ingredients: Purified Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Diazolidinyl urea. May contain: Iron oxides, Manganese violet, Mica D&C Red No. 33 Polyethylene Terephthalate, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Red No. 40, Carmine.