Today I wanted a subdued makeup look and I had the hankering for a faux-tan. So out came my Cargo bronzer, and a handful of my samples from Priia Cosmetics.
This makeup look uses…
- Priia’s Skin Complexion Enhancer in Angelic (I call this my Tinted Moisturizer of the mineral makeup world! This is a great way to look unmade up for low-key days. No clumps, no ultra-fake-matte finish, just soft dewey skin. There are 2 shades of Complexion Enhancers currently- $14 each for a HUGE jar or grab a sample.)
- Cargo Water Resistant bronzer
- Silver Bullet satin eyeshadow by Priia ($7.50 for a full size, or check her other colors and get several sample sizes!)
- Pencil Me In eyeliner in Indigo
- Me by Mezhgan tubing mascara (the Look at Me mascara)
- Priia Lipcolor in Raspberry Smash
After applying Priia’s Skin Enhancer to my entire face (I used my Beauty Blender sponge), I added the Cargo bronzer to my upper cheek bones. I also put a bit of bronzer on the bridge of my nose and just a sweep across my chin and forehead.
Eyes got Silver Bullet shadow across my entire lid. As you can see, the color is a translucent silver. It’s a gun-metal pewter in some light, and a brighter polished silver in others. Simply gorgeous!
Then I drew one quick line using the Indigo pencil along my upper lash line and finished with one coat of Mezhgan’s mascara.
I used a lip brush to apply Raspberry Smash. Using a lip brush helped the color look “stained” on my lips, kept application precise, and allowed me to achieve the subdued look I desired. Raspberry Smash is a punchy magenta cream lip color. It would work for light, medium and even darker skin tones who are on the cooler side.
The finished look…