This look is based off my daily makeup look, which I keep pretty low key. It’s your basic natural makeup application. I like to play up my eyes a bit, keep my skin breathing with a slight glow.
- Started off with NARS Makeup Primer (as a bonus it has SPF 20) across my face and neck.
- I used Ferro’s mineral makeup Radiance Foundation (my color: Light-Medium Beige) on any places I need coverage- around my nose, eyelids, under eyes, chin.
- Using Ferro’s Rose Crystal Mineral Veil for shimmer, I applied it *lightly* to my cheekbones and across my entire eyelid up to the brow bone (it makes an excellent highlighter).
- For color flush on my cheeks, I used Ferro’s Bronzer in Glow Baby. Whatever was left on the brush was tapped onto my chin, nose, and across forehead.
- Since everything else is very neutral, I used Coastal Scents eyeshadow in Paisley (a light purple) on my eyelid. This shadow is a light wash of color, almost what you would imagine from a watercolor paint.
- Finish with one coat of Lancome’s Definicils mascara in Black.
Here’s the look on my eyes. See, the purple is very neutral and just brings out the eyes a little. Perfect for daytime! (And yes, I look a little crooked in this photo, oops!)