As women, we often shy away from color in our eye makeup. Browns and neutrals are great and certainly have their place. But it’s also nice to spark things up a bit! In this makeup look, I’ve used a shimmery blue gel eyeliner and navy mascara to create an easy makeup look that’s still peppy!
Makeup used for this look-
- Purely Cosmetics gel eyeliner in Tidal Wave ($12 at PurelyCosmetics.com)
- Shiny Mama ShimmerAll in Ice ($15 at ShinyMamaBeauty.com)
- Flirt’s Lash-a-delic Mascara in Groovy Blue (available at Kohl stores)
You can also see the brilliant blue of the Flirt Mascara while on the wand. It dries to a navy on your lashes.
- Dip a liner brush in the Tidal Wave gel eyeliner and swipe across your upper lashline. My favorite liner brush came packed with my Jane cream eyeliners (from the drugstore).
- Curl lashes if you’d like, then apply Flirt Mascara in Groovy Blue to upper and lower eyelashes. It looks a bit scary in the tube, flourescent blue, but it dries to a dark navy on your lashes.
- Dab Shiny Mama’s ShimmerAll sponge in Ice at the inner corner of your eyes. Blend it out with your finger.
- And you’re done!