Here’s a pretty cool special offer to get your skin care regimen in shape for summer and even the upcoming fall and winter! SkincareRx.com is offering a SkincareRx Travel Essentials Kit for $15 with any $100 order at their website.
If you’re in need of a product or routine revamp, this might just be the time to take the plunge.
No two kits are the same, but mine contained brands such as DDF, DermaQuest, MD Formulations, Obagi, Belli pregnancy, DermaNew and Barbor. Whatever your’s holds, you’ll get a travel tote packed with sample sized tubes of all sorts of luxury skin care brands.
Here are the contents of my travel kit:
- MD Formulations facial cleanser
- DermaQuest C-lipoic cleanser
- DermaNew firming eye cream
- DeCleor “flower nectar” moisturizing cream
- DeCleor tonifying lotion
- Babor body line thermal – hand & feet smoother
- DDF Protect & Correct lotion with SPF 15 (here’s my review of this face lotion)
- DDF Wrinkle Resist Plus Pore Minimizer serum
- Belli Pregnancy foot relief cream
- Obagi Healthy Skin Protection SPF 35 lotion
- Comptoir Sud Pacifique eau de voyage Vanille Coco (that’s fancy talk for vanilla-tinged perfume!)
For another list of contents- check out what Jen from Mythbuster Beauty got in her bag o’ goodies! So basically, it’s like one of those surprise party bags you got as a kid. You don’t know what’s in there until you pop it open. Whatever you get though, the samples are high quality, quite large (some will take me a few months to use up!), and even the little tote bag is cute!