This week’s Bionic Asks… dump out your purses gals and have a peak inside. No cheating, changing, hiding things. Just tell the truth. What are you carrying around in your bag?
I took a photo of my gear so my readers can see up close n’ personal what I carry around. My tote was a bargain: Red by mark ecko and I got it for 12 bucks at Ross!
- Blackberry Pearl cell phone that I blinged. This way I can blog on the go!
- Keys to the Bionic abode.
- Wallet, it’s actually a wristlet. This is my only Coach item and I actually got it as a “good girl” prize from my job. I cram all my moolah, credit cards, etc in there.
- Pen. (Yes, that’s self-explanatory…)
- Little pink pill container for my meds. A girl’s gotta be prepared, right?
- Coconut lip butter by The Body Shop. Not my favorite… just trying to use it up.
- Pin Up Balms lip balm in Coconut. Now *this* lip balm ROCKS!
- The small green circle is a little tub that I fill with lotion for my hands. It currently holds a few squeezes of Aveda’s Hand Relief BCA edition.
- For some reason, I always have a ton of lip colors in my purse… it’s funny since I rarely reapply. Oh well. Today (and usually, these are my faves) the colors are: L’Oreal Color Juice stick in Cherry Freeze (I posted pics here), Three Custom Colors lipgloss in Doubles (photos I took here), Bobbi Brown lip gloss in Aubergine (pics here), NARS sheer lipstick in Captiva (perfect with Doubles or Aubergine overtop for a mix n’ match, see pics on my lips), Clinique’s Butter Shine lipstick in Ribbon Pink (I’m not normally a pink girl, but this color melts right into your lips, a bit of shimmer, the case has a mirror & a pink ribbon and the tube is a gorgeous pink metallic!).
Ok, your turn… whatcha hauling in your purse?